Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jack-O-Lanterns

I'm afraid my schedule will not permit for me to follow through with a tradition this year. I was really hoping I could redeem myself after last year's atrocious "Loch Ness Monster/Saxophone" fiasco. I've even been carrying carving tools in my purse just in case someone prompts me to create a face without notice. Maybe I should just stick to the paper and pencil pumpkins...they're definitely less messy...but I'll definitely be missing out on the salted pumpkin seeds ;) Have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I'm passin' this year too. We don't have them in Africa either, so it will be another 3 years before I get to attempt it again. Oh well....I'll surely enjoy eating pumpkin year round in Africa. It's the one food that I miss the most!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...