Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Downton Abbey Soundtrack













If anyone has been near me in the past 3 months they have certainly heard me mention Downton Abbey. I'm a little obsessed with it. If you haven't seen the mini-series yet, you need to speak to me and I will lend you my copy. That way you will be ready for the 2nd installment which airs on PBS Spring 2012 (Fall 2011 for those in the U.K. - those lucky Brits).

Everything about this show is top notch. The plot lines, character depth, costumes, setting, & music--Everything.

Trust me, you'll love it. You won't believe me until you see it for yourself. It will make you want to own the soundtrack which is only for sale on iTunes in the U.K.  Quite the conundrum for someone like myself who lives in the states and happens to be obsessed with soundtracks. If you have any suggestions as to how I could download this soundtrack legally, I would be much obliged. 

Ooh, and maybe you just might know how I could get my hands on the Bleak House and Little Dorrit soundtracks, too! One can only hope!

A bit of an update: As of January 2012 the soundtrack is available on Amazon here and Barnes & Noble here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...