Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trollbeads Trunk Show Sign

 
To purchase Trollbeads in the Duluth, Minnesota area, you can visit Lotus On the Lake located in the Fitger's complex: 600 E. Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802 or call : 218-481-7110
 
Here's a recent sign I drew:

 
 
Have you heard of Trollbeads? They are a little like Beanie Babies-- that is if Beanie Babies were made of glass and in the shape of a bead, I suppose. Each bead has a name and a little meaning to go along with it.

I know it doesn't sound like they are similar, but they have quite the following with women as did the '90's craze that is to blame for the destruction of my savings account.

There are even retired beads and beads that are hard to find like the Royal Blue Elephant was. How can one not draw a comparison?

Regardless of their apparent likeness, here is a sign I enjoyed drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...