Sunday, August 18, 2013

Invitations of the Wedding Kind

Here's a recent project that I recently dove into. I've never been asked to design wedding invitations and I may never be asked to design them again, but I do like how they turned out. Still, I see so many gorgeous designs on Etsy, that I feel I may have dropped the ball this time. It is also worth mentioning that I have a vested interest in this ceremony as this will mark the event when my little brother and his love, Pilar will take the plunge and say, "I do."
 











 
Photography by Anna Nesseth Photography
 

1 comment:

  1. Our family loved these, and my mom has been showing the book to everyone who comes to our house. It's amazing, and you'll be the next Vera Wang of wedding invitations, no doubt! Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...