Saturday, September 19, 2009

Introductions

As of late, I have been madly absorbed with remnants from the past. Be it literature & music from another time or customs & etiquette that have long since died, I contantly wonder what it would be like to live in 1804 or 1912 and I attempt to create that environment around me. Perhaps it stems from a longing to experience elegance that is rarely found in this day and age or maybe I have seen Sense & Sensibilty one too many times. After the gentle persuasion of two dear friends, I have come to the conclusion that my love for all things vintage must be shared with others.

So to my reader, who also cherishes her tattered edition of Little Women or his grandfather's typewriter, I hope that you may find inspiration among the entries of this composition to further your pursuit to travel through time and escape to another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...