Wednesday, December 9, 2009

After...





Here is the end table that I found for $2 last summer. I obtained the antique handle from an ornate buffet that my mom has been planning to discard...of course I only found it after several trips to various hardware stores and countless hours of web search...Also this infamous Desert Blue colour instigated a need for "Clean up in aisle 5!" at Michaels.

Another project that I have been working on can be seen above the little table. I'm working on an album cover. It's still in the early stages, but hopefully I will have something to pass out to family & friends soon. Lord willing :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Jana! What's the deal with clean up at Michaels? Did you burst open a paint can?! :-) So often that's how things will work with the handle...you invest tons of time and then what you need is right in front of your nose! Happens to me all the time! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was rushing and I was trying to find the colour I wanted and kept on unscrewing caps to see the true colour of the paint...I must have left one open just enough. I still don't know, but there was blue paint everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...