Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wish List








I'm absolutely in love with these book covers and clearly aware that I may be accused of judging these books by their covers, but I'm completely prepared to face the consequences. Designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith and recently featured on Design*Sponge, they are precisely reflective of Fitzgerald's stories. I have been enamoured by her talent and have begun the pursuit to hunt down one of these glorious editions even though I own 3 copies of "This Side of Paradise" as it is. If you have the time, you must check out her site. Her Clothbound Series is adorable as well. My favourite would have to be The Alice and Wonderland cover...oooh or maybe Emma. I can't decide. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...