Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beverly Hills Chihuahua


Here's a painting of a pint-sized beauty that I had the privilege of painting for a client.

She hasn't seen the finished result, so please pray that she is happy with it and can recognize her lil' dog.
If anyone is interested, I probably have time to do another painting before the end of January. Who am I kidding? I DEFINITELY have time to do another painting before my hiatus. Because, if I had time to watch Aquamarine last night, I have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

 Leave a comment if you would like to order a 12x12 oil painting or follow this link to my facebook page: Pet Portraits by LaPine Design for more options.

Or leave a comment if you have a better movie suggestion for me to watch ;) I've set the bar pretty low so...Do your worst!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...