Saturday, October 26, 2013

X-cellent Posters

As devoted readers of LaPine Design can attest, I love movie posters. I have a hard time resisting them whenever they hand  them out at theatres or video stores (another one of Red Box's shortcomings), and I probably have 50 or so rolled up in my closet...just in case I should ever need them.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of X-Men (What do their fans call themselves? X-meners? Mutants?), I stopped dead in my tracks upon seeing these brilliant designs. It also didn't hurt that I'm absolutely obsessed with the ultimate bromance between James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender! Could they BE any hotter?!? 

SO brilliant!!!

And, just because I can, I'm going to post my favourite McAvoy and Fassbender moment...for now.
So you know, there are few videos on youtube that can hold a candle to this.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...