Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Couple Cards

I love making handmade cards! Unfortunately, I don't always have the time to make personalized cards, but here are 3 that I was able to squeeze in this past winter. I have been painting with oil and acrylic a lot, so cards give me the freedom to use different mediums.

This one is in watercolour. (I'd really like to make more interior scenes especially of places I photographed in the United Kingdom.)

This is a card of William Wordsworth's Rydal Mount that I drew with coloured pencils. If you'd like to view more of my excursion to the Lake District, you can read my post entitled, "A Weekend in the Lake District."
 This is unfortunately the best picture I have of this card that I designed for my friends' 1920's themed wedding. The glue and paint warped it terribly, but I caked it in glitter to try to save it. I strictly live by the rule that glitter makes everything better. ;) If you'd like to see their engagement pictures by LynnDee Photography which also feature a chalk board announcement that I drew, you can visit this "Save the Date" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...