Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Night at the Opera

Hello there! I'm hoping to post more regularly throughout the summer, so feel free to leave a comment if there are any specific posts you'd like to read more of. I am also planning on getting a lot of projects accomplished and will gladly document them to keep myself on task. 

 It's been a busy winter, so if you don't mind, I'd like to share some of my non-pet projects with you. (If you'd like to see what I've been doing with my custom Pet Portrait business, you can visit www.facebook.com/lapinedesign or www.etsy.com/shop/lapinedesign)

This is the poster that I created for Rubber Chicken Theater.
I liked that I was able to use a photograph of a curtain that I took several years ago as the background. I wish I was able to redo the characters though because there are features of each on that bug me...especially Harpo's top hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...