Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rolling in the Deep

So I've considered making these picture frames and possibly selling them on etsy for awhile, but after this last frame I've decided that they are far too time consuming. I really like how they turn out though. I made one for my friend and decided I wanted one of my own.  It looks really easy, right? Nope. It took me the length of an entire movie to roll the magazine ads alone. Then I glued them to the frame which took all of 2 hours. So roughly 4 hours for something that looks like it was made by a kindergartner. I really like the side of the frame and the crisp edge once I cut the rolls, but I didn't think to take a picture of that.  You'll just have to swing by and see it for yourself.



1 comment:

  1. ....I guess that would be a REALLY TALENTED KINDERGARTENER!! I think the frames are super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...