Wednesday, July 11, 2012

She's baaaaaaack.

A few months ago I wrote a post on how I feel like I could have been the little girl in the Georges Seurat painting Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte. You see, I have an infinity to this particular painting. Wait---Maybe I didn't reveal the insane notion that I could have been the little girl in that painting...cause that would be, well, that would be craaaaazzzzyyy. I don't really believe that, of course, but you have to admit that the little girl in this Seurat is very unsettling and looks like another bratty toddler Jana.
Can you see her?

For heaven's sake, WHERE ARE HER PARENTS!?!?! And she's facing the painter directly. Creep-y.  So eerie.

She's just standing in the middle of this like the little girl in Men In Black. You know the one who is holding the book on astrophysics as she walks through a dark alleyway writhe with aliens. Then Will Smith shoots her cardboard cut out and Tommy Lee Jones has to stop the testing process. Please, someone get that reference. She's a little too much like that. She's gotta be an alien.

It gets even creepier up close.  Go ahead, go Cameron on this one too.

If there's anyone who still reads this blog, I'm sorry I've been absent for so long. Life got really busy. It's good to be back though.

I hope my readers are doing swell.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! You have me rolling again! I thought she was creepy from the start too! AND I was thinking of Cameron when you did the first close up too! hahaha! Great minds... ;)
    Makayla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...