Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5th Annual Festival 5.1K | 2012


This is the 5th year that I have teamed up with the Festival 5.1K to create some signage for the race. Truth be told, I have only ran this once. 

I will also openly admit that I was the 2nd to last to cross the finish line.

I have since given up the dream of being the next Kara Goucher after feeling like Nancy Kerrigan after she encountered Tonya Harding's bat swinging goon.

But I had a fun time designing this and the route is really scenic.

If you like to run, you'd love this 5K...excuse me, 5.1 K

If you like to walk, you'd love this 5.1K too.

If you like to wear cool metro blue t-shirts with TerraflyTM shoe prints then you ABSOLUTELY must sign up for this race cause this year you're in luck. They're giving away that exact t-shirt! WHADYAKNOW?

Click on any of the pictures in this post and you can register.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...