Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh, the places I have been...

 When I like where I am, I take a picture of my feet in that location. Here are a few over the past year.
Is this a little morbid? I hope not. Graveyards can be such beautiful places. So sacred. This was also taken in Tennessee during my friend's exquisite wedding on a plantation. (Don't worry, not DURING the wedding...more like during the reception.)

Don't worry, I'm not going to pretend like I know what these figures mean...I think I am looking at graphs?!?! This was on a walk with my Snick...
In a bog.
Naturally, this snowy one is my favourite. Ugh. I miss my german shepherd terribly...especially today.
 
To see more pictures like these, visit my other post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...