Monday, November 11, 2013

Before & After

Every so often I have an opportunity to reupholster a chair for a client. This one had been tucked away in the client's basement for years and had become rather dismal. Upon first encounter, I knew it was a chair with character that could be revitalized. 

Monica (my sweet client) had this navy velvet-like material all set to go. It was a bit thicker than the original pale yellow, but I think her vision worked well. The chair was repainted by Noreen at Unique Belongings.


Here is the bench that was intended to match as well.
 It originally had this fabric...If you had to guess, what decade would this be from? It's interesting isn't it?
I think that's all I have for now. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...