Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Conspirator

I have only been waiting for this trailer for at least a year..at least. 

If only I lived in the sort of location that would play a movie such as this. (hehe..whenever I say "such as" I feel like that Miss America contestant everyone ripped apart.

So, this has been a long time in the making or maybe it just feels like a long time because I feel like I've been following it since McAvoy signed on. Directed by Robert Redford and stars, James McAvoy and Robin Wright, it takes on the fate of Lincoln's assassins and their families. I've never been a big fan of Ms.Wright and I may be the only person I know that doesn't get nostaligic and gooey over "The Princess Bride", but I'm ready to be impressed and have my opinion of her smashed to oblivion.

As for Mr. McAvoy...well, I've always liked him. (Why haven't I blogged about "Becoming Jane"?)




Here's the best "Becoming Jane" trailer too. Why? Because it's my blog. And it makes me cry. Oh, and the music is from "Little Women" AND "Sense & Sensibility".

2 comments:

  1. Yeahhh, that looks cool. Welcome back, Robin Wright...don't think I've seen her since Princess Bride.

    "Do not permit this injustice out of revenge." Great line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget she was in Forrest Gump!
    I always thought I was the only kid that didn't grow up with The Princess Bride playing everyday-maybe I wasn't alone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...