Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simply Being Inspired.

These have nothing in common other than the fact that they inspire me. Not my own creations, but their colour and aesthetic drew my attention and continues to influence me everytime I see them in my pictures folder. Why do I love these?

Silhouettes. I dig them. I never use the word dig. I promise that will never happen again.



Chartreuse. It's my favourite.
More silhouettes. Plus they're coasters...What's there not to love?

Chartreuse again, but this time there is a checkered floor.
I only hope the tin is vintage and not the cookies.


My reasons for loving this image is two-fold. One, the calligraphy/font choice and stamp are so stunning. The other reason being that it is a handwritten letter. Love those! 


Houndstooth!



I've always liked the little Penguin Books logo. I should start collecting these.

  I just read Conan Doyle's The Adventure of the Six Napoleons . Now I kind of want one of these.



I just wish I was sitting here. That's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...