Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sherlockian Profiles

I must say, I've always been fond of side profiles, so clearly I was ecstatic to see the latest posters for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

I find that they have vastly improved since the last movie. Did anyone else find them slightly creepy? And I was not impressed with the teal background which was not alluring in the slightest.


This was from the first film. I love it, but it's a tad creepy. Don't you agree?

And then check out that chincy turquoise background! What is this- a video game? In my opinion, it doesn't reflect the beauty of the film at all! 
Who am I kidding? It's Sherlock Holmes, so it's already better than anything else out there. I really can't rip it apart. For the record, I am still relieved that they aren't trying to incorporate the deerstalker cap into the sequel, so I really have nothing to gripe about.

So tell me, Watson, what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...