Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Twilight Saga Pillows

I just bought my tickets to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 which will be in theatres next month. EEEE!!!! Perhaps other Twihards are thirsty for memorabilia to decorate their Twilight inspired rooms. Feast your golden vampire eyes on these! If you click on the picture you will be directed to my etsy page...that is if you're interested in making a purchase...

I will be featuring the Breaking Dawn pillow in a giveaway with www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/ in November. I'll tell y'all more about that later.


Oh, and they are for decorative use, of course. I'm well aware that vampires do not need to sleep, therefore do not require pillows. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...