Tuesday, December 4, 2012

5th Annual Holiday Revue

This show opens on the 7th of December. It's one of the more illustrated designs I've created. It features a seal that made a spontaneous public appearance in Duluth this summer after the zoo flooded. Apparently Fiesty the seal swam into an intersection of awaiting paparazzi.

From what I gather, this is one of the topics covered in this Holiday Show from Rubber Chicken Theater who has been very encouraging as they have asked me to do several posters this year.

Thanks to Brian and all the actors, company, and crew that support RCT!


I hope this show is immersed in great success! Go see this one too!

1 comment:

  1. Jana! Thought of you when I saw these covers by Jessica Hische: http://www.us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780143123163,00.html?Pride_and_Prejudice_Jane_Austen AND THERE'S MORE! Tell me what you think. :) Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...