Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"PUT THE CANDLE BACK!"

Here's my latest poster for Rubber Chicken Theater. They are going to perform a live read of the Mel Brooks cult classic, "Young Frankenstein."

It raises the question:
WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO SEE THIS FILM?!?

It's brilliant!..."That goes without saying." I tried to use something iconic from the film, so I threw in the top hats on the "G" and "F" as they are featured in the "Puttin' on the Ritz" scene and the "Hold onto your hat." scene and I liked the contrast in size of the two letters. I still wish it would stand out a little better.


I'm not gonna lie, it's a little inspired by Downton Abbey as well. EEE!!! Season 3 is merely weeks away!

It's "going to be very popular."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...