Monday, December 31, 2012

Pet Portraits!


I have embarked on a new business venture. Pet Portraits by LaPine Design

I have begun to paint pet portraits for a commission. I'm still looking for a name for this company, so if anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Here are a few I have done in the past 2 months.

 


 
 
If anyone is looking for a portrait of their pet, I'd gladly take their order. I charge $100 for an oil painting on a 12x12 gallery style canvas.  If you are interested, please e-mail me or leave a comment. We can arrange a way for you to get a picture of your pet to me and I will do my best to get your painting to you before January 30th, 2013.

You only have 25 days to get your order in as I will be unavailable until summer as of January 30th.

1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of them. Great price too! What a fantastic idea! I wish you all the best!
    LKM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...