Saturday, July 27, 2013

Latest from LOTUS ON THE LAKE

These signs I have created have been featured at Duluth's new boutique LOTUS ON THE LAKE
 
I used a photograph of my grandfather for this one. To see the original, click here.
 Oddly enough, the Firefly sign is actually the biggest of the three, but due to its dimensions, it appears to be the smallest on LaPine Design.
I also made this butterfly sign using Mariah Carey's font (That's right. She has her own font.) solely because my favourite MC album is entitled, "Butterfly." So, it seemed only natural to feature her font on a butterfly sign.
Then, this sign was actually hand-drawn. It is intended to signify that the scarves are on sale. I hope that is clear because we have a kabillion scarves available!
 
 
You can visit LOTUS ON THE LAKE in the Fitger's complex to see all of these signs in person at 600 E. Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802 : 218-481-7110
 
While you are there, treat yo' self to something special...like a scarf or a scarf! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...