Saturday, July 27, 2013

More places...

Can you believe I keep on finding more of these! In a way these are a continuations of The Travelling Wilbury post because they were all taken when I was in the U.K. I'll do my best to label the locations. Here goes nothing!
Kensington Palace, London, England a.k.a. Will and Kate's.
 
This was at a group of standing stones in central Scotland.
Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland

The Highlands of Scotland, probably in the magical faerie glens.
Base on my shoe and tight combo, I'm going to guess this was at The British Museum in London
 
I think this was at the National Gallery in London, but I could be wrong.

Maybe the Lake District or St. Andrews. This could have also been at Stirling Castle or Linlithgow Palace 
Inveraray, Argyle, Scotland

St. Andrews, Scotland?

In the Quiraing Mountains, I believe...

This was taken from the tree house restaurant at Alnwick Castle.

And this was taken in the garden at the House for Art Lovers...or was it the Art House for Lovers? Either way, I was in Glasgow, Scotland when I took this one. Aren't those purples phenomenal?
 
I apologize for being so vague. My memory is already fleeing me.
 
For other posts like this you can check out On the Street Where You Live and Oh, the places I have been. This world is filled with so many interesting people in all these remarkable places, that I can't wait to see where my feet land next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...