Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Angus

 
 8x8 -Acrylic
Here's another little cutie that would sometimes follow me around while I was staying in Scotland. I called him Baby Angus. He belongs to my host mumsies who were gracious enough to take my host brothers and I on many excursions and to the cinema while I studied abroad.
 
They love their little Angus. I knew I wanted to paint them a painting as a thank you gift, but there were so many cute pictures to choose from. I'll prove it...




Eventually, I decided to use one of the pictures from this impromtu photoshoot. Look at him in his little hoodie!
 
This post seems a nice opportunity to talk about my facebook page, Pet Portraits by LaPine Design. Feel free to swing by and leave a comment or even LIKE it if you want!
 
'Til next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...