Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You can call me Bristow, Sydney Bristow

Or not.

Either way, I'm still going to feel like I'm a secret agent. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Then again, Bristow or Bond probably don't post about what it feels like to be a secret agent on their design blog. BOOM AGENT MICHAEL SCARN!!!!

Ugh, I'm going to be more of a Maxwell Smart kind of agent, aren't I? That's okay as long as I get the phone in my shoe. Why do I have a sinking feeling that a shoe phone would have better reception than my crap Samsung model.

Of course I can't tell you what I'm up too, but let's just say I'm a little like that Kirsten Wiig character on SNL who is about to explode if she has to keep it a secret any longer.  Don't worry, I'm not going to divulge any information. You may have to extract my molars if you want me to talk, and even then...I'm not going to tell you. I'll just spell out "E-M-E-T-I-B"  like the trained CIA agent I am. And then tell you to spell it backwards.

Or maybe I should get off the computer and prepare for my early morning drop.

This blog post will self-destruct in 5...4...3....2..

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Bristow is totally kick-ass, but Michael Scarn? Now that's a force to be reckoned with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Michael Scarn reference! What are you up to Miss LaPine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...