Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Kimosabe!

This is my dad. I owe a lot to this man. He inspires me in so many ways and encourages me beyond what I deserve.

He draws cartoons and taught me how to draw by allowing me to look over his shoulder ever since I was a little girl. These are my oldest memories to this day.

He always makes me cards for my birthday. They are priceless to me. You can view and/or purchase more of his cards at http://www.iceboxcards.com/
I drew this for him a couple years ago...just an example of what I've learned from him.
He's fond of many things and finds a way to make those things interesting to me. He brings great music, great poetry, great quotes, & great people to my attention constantly.  If he likes it, I'll eventually share his opinion. And he may be the most sentimental person I've ever met.




He loves this li'l lady and my brother and me very much. But most importantly he loves our Saviour and has been an example of His love for us. Thanks for being a phenomenal father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...