Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Calendar Girl

Last summer the cast of Into the Woods was asked to pose for a calendar which would be used to raise money for the Enger Tower and Park Restoration Project. Even though our show had closed, a few of us changed back into the costumes one last time and posed among the Enger Tower gardens. Into the gardens. John Heino Photography and Service Printers made this calendar possible

As we sat there, we were unexpectedly visited by a hummingbird, who darted all around us. Intially I thought it was a bat. The photographer snapped the picture in the very moment we realized we had company. I have not seen this picture yet, but know that if it ever surfaces I thought it was a bat. A BAT!

Watch I get into the trouble for posting this, but I figure I am promoting the fundraiser and may actually direct traffic to their site.

Did you know that this year King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway visited this very tower?

I thought it would be fun to mess with the levels of the picture to make it more whimsical.
What do you think? It's okay, you can like the original. ;) You can almost see the bean stalk reaching to the sky behind us. Can you see it?

Note, I have done this without permission. Please do not get me into the trouble. Thank you!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...