Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Heeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee's Johnny

I just noticed that ever single talk show I can think of seats the guests on the host's right-the viewer's left.

Why is this?
Is it proven that we prefer viewing people on their right side?
Does that make it more interesting?
Or is that the way that works best and that we recognize as normal?


I try not to miss these guests when they appear on these particular shows.
Krasinski on Conan...

 
Bieber on Ellen...

Barrymore on Fallon...

Downey Jr. on Leno...Who am I kidding, it doesn't matter who the host is, RDJ is always a reliable interview.
J. Schwartzman on Ferguson...

Roberts on Letterman...

Damon on Kimmel...



OP! Wait, Rosie's guests sat on her left. This switched throughout the seasons though, because there were some images with the guests on the other side.

This may be my favourite interview of all time...It happened this time of year when I was in 7th grade. It changed my life.Can you find any other examples of guests on the right of the screen? Who is your favourite celebrity to watch on a talk show?

Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...