Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crane Song

I've been creating an updated version of Crane Song LTD's website.
It's still in the beginning stages, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the most recent design I've been arranging.
It's a good thing I like cranes. I can't imagine if it was called Tarantula Song LTD.  You know, I'm not even sure if that's how you spell "tarantula", but there's no way I'm double checking my spelling in google, because you know as well as I do, if I were to type that in, there would be a big ol' image of one. Ugh! I'm getting grossed out just thinking about it...

Back to the site...

What do you think? Would this make you want to purchase gear if you were interested in building your very own sound-studio and/or cranes? Or did you want to gouge your eyes out? Do you think the charcoal font is going to be visible on the lake image? Where did your eye go immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...