Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lovely Sites

I found these sites absolutely adorable.

KateMorton - Australian author of A House at Riverton as well as The Forgotten Garden writes as if she actually lived during 1913. Not only are her books exquisitely written, her web site possesses a certain nostalgia that left me enamoured.

Last week I was admiring the writings of my friend Sarah of Always Kiss Me Goodnight when this beautiful voice resonated from my labtop speakers. Not only was the voice delicate, the lyrics were heartfelt. I had to hear more. That introduced me to indie artist, Mindy Gledhill.

"Indie singer-songwriter that will leave you floating like a scoop of vanilla cream floating in strawberry soda."

Isn't her site darling?
I love the design of her new Christmas album also.

And you have to read her Bio too! It's just as creative as her music. Oh, I hope you find a new favourite in her!

Do you know of a site with an antique theme like the ones above? Please send me your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...