Monday, April 18, 2011

The Old Spaghetti Factory

Okay, so I know it's a chain and that there's a possibility that all the "antiques" may not be antiques after all, but I don't care. My first visit was spent gawking and oohing and ahhing around every corner. Or maybe it was just the right time of day and the sun was hitting the bevel glass just so or maybe it was the fact that I had spent the earlier part of the day happily browsing each shelf of a Half Price Books Store that made its ambiance so appealing to me. Or maybe it was the fact that someone thoughtfully picked this location for dinner knowing that I would love it. I don't know. And maybe it's the fact that we got to sit in the front of the trolley car where I could audibly hear my heart strings "zing, zing, zing". Whatever the case, I enjoyed my first encounter with this restaurant and wanted to share the pictures with you all.


















It's no secret. I want this chair.






And this may be my most favourite moment in MGM history. Really. Pure magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...