Sunday, April 24, 2011

Royal Wedding Week!

I've kind of been looking forward to this wedding for a while...and I'm definitely planning a party with a friend. So I hope there will be an entertaining post describing all the details soon.
I made this little design on a bitty jewelry box this weekend in excitement for the big day.

I'd like to make a few door prizes or little gifts for the guests similar to this. I've been thinking of various English words or phrases, but still waiting to figure out how to carry out that concept. I'll definitely keep you posted! 

2 comments:

  1. I really, really, REALLY wanna be at your party. Why can't we live closer to each other?? Oh man-you are gonna have a blast. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jess! I wish you could make it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...