Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I created these name cards for our family and guests while watching the least Easter-esque movie ever...Die Hard. And really...wouldn't it be more of a Christmas film, if anything? It was the first time I ever watched it, so there is the possibility that the cards were inspired by the classic Bruce Willis film, but they are truly the antithesis of its entire theme, so I'm wondering how they remained whimsical at all.
I guess the over abundance of dots could represent gun shots...possibily...hmm.










My mom learned how to fold the napkins in this way when she was recently in Switzerland.
And the object at the top of this plate is shofar. It's from Israel just in case anyone was wondering.



My mom also created this tomb as a centerpiece for the kid's table.
 He is risen! He is risen, indeed!

I hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...